|(a) The department may revoke a certificate of registration
of a person who is registered under the Act if the person:
(1) commits multiple violations of the same type pursuant
to §36.11(a) of this title (relating to Reprimands and Suspensions
of a Certificate of Registration);
(2) obtains a certificate of registration by means
of fraud, misrepresentation, or concealment of a material fact;
(3) sells, barters, or offers to sell or barter a certificate
(4) is convicted of a disqualifying felony or misdemeanor
offense pursuant to §36.16 of this title (relating to Disqualifying
(5) submits to the department a payment that is dishonored,
reversed, or otherwise insufficient or invalid.
(b) Upon receipt of notice of revocation under this
section, a person may request a hearing before the department pursuant
to §36.17 of this title (relating to Informal Hearings).