|(a) When a certificate is issued to a vehicle which
has passed an inspection, the inspection certificate:
(1) must be issued in numerical sequence;
(2) must be completed, signed and affixed to the vehicle
at the time of inspection by the vehicle inspector performing the
(3) must be entered into the electronic station interface
(4) must have an unaltered numerical insert placed
on the certificate indicating the month and year of expiration, or
have punched the month and year of expiration on the trailer/motorcycle,
or commercial window/commercial trailer certificates.
(b) If the electronic station interface is not operational:
(1) The vehicle inspector must follow the procedures
for manually recording inspections.
(2) The vehicle inspection data must be reported using
the electronic station interface prior to the performance of any additional
(c) If a vehicle inspection certificate is removed
from the vehicle, it must be destroyed so that it cannot be reused.
Certificates must not be transferred to another windshield or reissued.
(d) Vehicles that do not meet the inspection requirements
must be issued a rejection receipt.