|(a) Issuance. The director will issue a permit document to
an applicant who qualifies under the applicable provisions of the Act, Subchapter
C, and this subchapter.
(b) NAR-97, one-time. The director will issue a one-time permit
on DPS Form NAR-97, containing:
(1) the name, address, identification information, and control
number of the permit; and
(2) the activity authorized by the permit.
(c) NAR-94, annual. The director will issue an annual permit
on DPS Form NAR-94, containing:
(1) the name, address, and number of the permit;
(2) any limitation on precursor or apparatus activity authorized
under the permit; and
(3) the expiration date of the permit.
(d) Display. The permit holder must:
(1) maintain the permit document so the person may promptly
retrieve and display it at any time upon proper demand; and
(2) not display the document at the physical location of the
person's principal place of business.
(e) A one-time permit is only valid for:
(1) a single transaction; or
(2) one year from the day of issuance, whichever is less.
(f) Transfer. A permit holder may not transfer or assign to
another person a permit document or number or an authority conferred by the