|(a) Aquifer identification. Using Texas Water Development Board
aquifer names, the aquifer(s) underlying the proposed subdivision which is
planned to be used as the source of water for the subdivision shall be identified
and generally described as specified in §230.3(c) of this title (relating
to Certification of Groundwater Availability for Platting).
(b) Geologic and groundwater information. To meet the requirements
of this chapter, the following geologic and groundwater information shall
be considered in planning and designing the aquifer test under §230.8(c)
of this title (relating to Obtaining Site-Specific Groundwater Data):
(1) the stratigraphy of the geologic formations underlying
(2) the lithology of the geologic strata;
(3) the geologic structure;
(4) the characteristics of the aquifer(s) and their hydraulic
(5) the recharge to the aquifer(s), and movement and discharge
of groundwater from the aquifer(s); and
(6) the ambient quality of water in the aquifer(s).