|(a) The association may enter into financing arrangements.
The financing arrangement must:
(1) enable the association to:
(A) pay losses under Insurance Code §2210.072,
(B) obtain public securities under Insurance Code §2210.072;
(2) be approved by the association's board of directors
before the association enters into the financing arrangement.
(b) The association may pay a financing arrangement
with any or all:
(1) net premium and other revenue of the association
that is not required for payment of class 1 payment obligations or
premium surcharge and member assessment repayment obligations;
(2) reinsurance proceeds;
(3) the proceeds of any financing arrangement;
(4) the proceeds of any class of public security issued
under Insurance Code Chapter 2210; or
(5) any other association asset.
(c) As collateral security for such financial arrangements,
including interest bearing loans or other financial instruments, the
association may grant in favor of the applicable market source a collateral
assignment and security interest in and to all or any portion of the
association's assets, including without limitation, all or any portion
of the association's right, title, and interest in and to all proceeds
of any class of public security issued under Insurance Code Chapter