|(a) Once every fiscal year, depending on available
funding, the Commissioner may authorize distribution of a Request
for Application for the T-STEM program.
(b) The Board shall post the Request for Application
on the agency website at least 30 working days prior to the due date
for submission and shall notify all eligible institutions.
(c) The Request for Application shall:
(1) contain information necessary to prepare an application
including notification of available financial resources to be distributed;
(2) contain information necessary for an institution
to establish eligibility;
(3) set a limit and require a budget for administrative
costs of eligible institutions;
(4) contain information necessary to prepare program
(5) specify other grant conditions.
(d) Each eligible institution may submit one application
and the Commissioner shall select institutions to participate, based
upon submitted applications and availability of funding.