|(a) The OAG will initially screen each application
for eligibility. Applications that are not eligible will not be scored
further and will not be eligible for a grant award. Applications will
be deemed ineligible if:
(1) The applicant did not register timely an intent
to apply, if required;
(2) The application is submitted by an ineligible applicant;
(3) The application is not filed in the manner and
form required by the RFA;
(4) The application is filed after the deadline established
in the RFA;
(5) The application does not meet other requirements
as stated in the RFA and the Application Kit.
(b) The OAG may designate teams to evaluate and review
eligible applications. The evaluation teams may consist of OAG employees,
employees of other state agencies, or other designees. Evaluation
factors will be developed to assess the award criteria as stated in
the RFA and Application Kit.
(c) During the initial screening or evaluation and
review process, an applicant may be contacted to provide additional
(d) There are several steps in the evaluation and review
process. A decision to deny an application may be made at any point
during the evaluation and review process.