Open Meeting Archive
|Agency Name:||Railroad Commission|
|Date of Meeting:||08/02/2005|
|Time of Meeting:||09:30 AM|
|Street Location:||1701 North Congress Avenue, First Floor Conference Room, 1-111|
|Date of Submission:||07/25/2005|
|Additional Information Obtained From:||Lindil C. Fowler, Jr., General Counsel, Office of General Counsel, Railroad Commission of Texas, P. O. Box 12967, Austin, Texas 78711-2967, (512) 463-7190|
|Agenda:|| NOTICE OF MEETING
RAILROAD COMMISSION OF TEXAS
Pursuant to Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, the following matters will be taken up for discussion and/or decision by the Railroad Commission of Texas at the William B. Travis Building, 1701 North Congress, Room 1-111, 1st Floor, Austin, Texas, on Tuesday August 2, 2005, commencing at 9:30 a.m. The Commission may meet in Executive Session on one or more items, as authorized by Texas Government Code, Chapter 551.
OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL¿HEARINGS SECTION
Gas Services Protested
1. GUD 9584: Rate Case Expenses Severed From GUD No. 9364.
Gas Services Unprotested
2. GUD 9527: Centana Intrastate Pipeline, LLC's Application Pursuant to Section 311 of the Natural Gas Policy Act for Review of the Reasonableness of Transportation and Storage Rates.
Surface Mining and Reclamation
3. Application by San Miguel Electric Cooperative, Inc. for Approval of Release of Reclamation Obligations for 177.92 Acres of San Miguel Lignite Mine, Permit No. 11E (Phase I, Backfilling, Regrading, and drainage control), Atascosa and McMullen Counties, Texas; Docket No. C5-0017-SC-11-F.
Oil And Gas Protested
4. O&G 08-0241474: Bass Enterprises Production Co. To Consider the Application of Bass Enterprises Production Co. Pursuant to Statewide Rules 9(5)(C) and 46(c)(3), to Designate All Operators in the Keystone (Ellenburger) Field as a Class of Persons Entitled to Notice of Any Statewide Rule 9 Disposal Application and Any Statewide Rule 46 Injection Application in the Kermit (Ellenburger), Keystone (Ellenburger), Keystone SE (Ellenburger) or V-F (Ellenburger) Fields, Winkler County, Texas.
5. O&G 8A-0240026: Samson Lone Star LP to Consider the Application to Dispose of Oil & Gas by Injection into a Porous Formation Not Productive of Oil or Gas. Stitt, Christova Lease, Well No. 2D, Brownfield, South (Canyon) (12469333) Field, Terry County, Texas.
6. O&G 01-0236259: Seaco Production to Consider an Exception to SWR 21 Pertaining to Fire Prevention and Swabbing of Strey, Elton F. Lease, La Vernia (51093001) Field, Guadalupe County, Texas.
7. O&G 01-0236260: Seaco Production to Consider an Exception to SWR 21 Pertaining to Fire Prevention and Swabbing of Cover Lease, La Vernia (51093001) Field, Guadalupe County, Texas.
8. O&G 01-0236261: Seaco Production to Consider an Exception to SWR 21 Pertaining to Fire Prevention and Swabbing of Doege, Ernest Lease, La Vernia (51093001) Field, Guadalupe County, Texas.
9. O&G 7B-0241297: Pro-Systems Fab, Inc. Enforcement Action Regarding Black (057122) Lease, Well No.1, Stephens County Regular (Gas) (85948100) Field, Stephens County, Texas. Violation of Rule 14(b)(2).
10. O&G 08-0240234: Production Service Co. Enforcement Action Regarding Hendricks-M (02618) Lease, Well No. 18, Hendrick (40406001) Field, Winkler County, Texas. Violation of Rule 14(d)(2).
11. O&G 06-0239907: Basic Energy Services, L.P. Commission Called Hearing to Show Cause Why State Wide Rule 9 Permit Issued to Basic Energy Services, L.P. for the A.F. Hall Est Well Number 1, Bethany, NE (Lime3850) Should or Should Not Be Terminated, Panola County, Texas.
Agreed Enforcement Orders (9 items; numbers 12-20)
12. O&G 7B-0239354: IPACT Enforcement Action Regarding Plowman, B. E. (018515) Lease, Well No. 1, View (Flippen Limestone) (93793500) Field, Taylor County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1), (2), and (3).
13. O&G 7B-0239691: IPACT Enforcement Action Regarding Hooper, D. T. (018511) Lease, Well No. 1, View (Cisco) (93793250) Field, Taylor County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1) and (2).
14. O&G 03-0240732: D&L Operating Enforcement Action Regarding Gutowsky (20173) Lease, Well No. 01, Raccoon Bend (Miocene Z) (74106560) Field, Austin County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1) and (2).
15. O&G 02-0242070: Oil Well Buyers Corp. Enforcement Action Regarding New, Oscar (031098) Lease, Well No. 1B, Collier (2200) (19667500) Field, Jackson County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1) and (2).
16. O&G 09-0239555: Dolberry, Don Enforcement Action Regarding Chilson, Lilyan -B- (17227) Lease, Well Nos. 1 & 2 Wichita County Regular (97155001) Field, Wichita County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1) and (3).
17. O&G 06-0238913: Pinewood Operating Co., Inc. Enforcement Action Regarding Burks, John (10467) Lease, Well No. 01, Forest Hill (Harris Sand) (31941100) Field, Wood County, Texas. Violation of Rule 8(d)(1).
18. O&G 03-0235250: GDDC Inc Enforcement Action Regarding Smith, Howard SWD #1 (23460) Lease, Well No. 01, Markham (57562001) Field, Matagorda County, Texas. Violation of Rules 8(d)(1); 8(d)(2); 14(d)(12).
19. LPG 01790: Enforcement Action Against Private Mini-Storage, Inc., for Violation of LP-Gas Safety Rules.
20. LPG 01796: Enforcement Action Against Ross Propane for Violation of LP-Gas Safety Rules.
Oil and Gas Unprotested
Consent Agenda (13 items; numbers 21-33)
21. O&G 03-0241435: Jefferson Development Company to Consider a Qualified Subdivision for a 429.590 Acre Tract, Various Fields, Fort Bend County, Texas.
22. O&G 03-0243127: Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. Application for Penman Gas Well Classification- for the Beach House Well Number 2, Hematite Sand (Vicksburg) (40302470) Field, Chambers County, Texas.
23. O&G 03-0243278: Delta Exploration Company, Inc. to Consider Consolidation of and Adoption of Field Wide Rule 11 Exceptions Sheraliz (W3-B) (83079333) Field, Sheraliz (W8) (83079666) Field, Sheraliz (Wilcox 2) (83079680) Field, Newton (65393001) Field, Newton County, Texas.
24. O&G 09-0242843: Devon Energy Operating Co., L.P. to Consider Amending the Field Rules for the Newark, East (Barnett Shale) (65280200) Field, Wise, Bosque, Cooke, Denton, Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Montague, Palo Pinto, Parker, Tarrant, and Young Counties, Texas (Order Nunc Pro Tunc).
25. O&G 09-0243655: Bud Oil, Inc. Application Pursuant to Statewide Rule 86(f)(3) for Lido Unit, Wells 106 and 217, Wilbarger County Regular (97331001) Field, Wilbarger County, Texas.
26. O&G 10-0243654: Merit Energy Company Application Pursuant to Statewide Rule 86 (f)(3) for the John Haggard Lease Well 18, Quinduno (Albany Dolomite, Lo.) (73768142) Field, Roberts County, Texas.
27. O&G 04-0243618: BP America Production Company for the Recommendation of a Tight Gas Formation for the Wilcox Formation, Thompsonville, NE. (10640) (89546625) Field, Jim Hogg and Webb Counties, Texas.
28. O&G 04-0243671: Reichmann Petroleum Corp. For the Recommendation of a Tight Gas Formation for the Wilcox Formation Lopez, SE. (8140) (54889750) Field, Duval County, Texas.
29. O&G 7B-0243593: Walsh & Watts, Inc., for Authority Pursuant to Statewide Rule 50 to Approve or Certify an EOR Project for the Boyd "E" Lease, Judy Gail (Canyon Sand) (47542250) Field, Fisher County, Texas.
30. O&G 7B-0243594: Walsh & Watts, Inc., for Authority Pursuant to Statewide Rule 50 to Approve or Certify an EOR Project for the Robertson "B" Lease, Keeler-Wimberly (Canyon Sd.) (48422500) Field, Fisher County, Texas.
31. O&G 08-0243592: Walsh & Watts, Inc., for Authority Pursuant to Statewide Rule 50 to approve or certify an EOR Project for the Denman -C- Lease, Iatan, East Howard (44148500) Field, Howard County, Texas.
32. O&G 8A-0243591: Energen Resources Corporation, for Authority Pursuant to Statewide Rule 50 to approve or certify an EOR Project for the North Robertson Unit Lease, Robertson, N. (Clear Fork 7100) (77318666) Field, Gaines County, Texas.
33. O&G 04-0243670: El Paso Production Oil & Gas Co., for the Recommendation of a Tight Gas Formation for the Rincon Formation Samano (2nd Rincon) (80086470) Field, Hidalgo and Starr Counties, Texas.
Master Default Orders (4 items; numbers 34-37)
34. O&G 01-0240199: Rampage Exploration, Inc. Enforcement Action Regarding Sluder, James (07115) Lease, Well Nos. 1, 2, 4, 5, & 7, Sluder, James -A- (07222) Lease, Well Nos. 1A, & 2A Sluder, J. -B- (07789) Lease, Well Nos. 1B, 2B, 3B, & 4B La Vernia (51093001) Field, Pecos County, Texas. Violation of Rule 14(b)(2).
35. O&G 8A-0242076: Jasmar Oil Co. Enforcement Action Regarding Countess (66889) Lease, Well No. 01, Swanson (Atoka) (87520500) Field, Lubbock County, Texas. Violation of Rule14(b)(2).
36. O&G 01-0240807: Tiza Energy, Inc. Enforcement Action Regarding House (074724) Lease, Well No.1, Jerry House (Olmos) (46289500) Field, House (119855) Lease, Well No.1, Nuvalco (Escondido) (66342100) Field, Zavala County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1) and (2); 14(d)(11); 8(d)(4)(G)(I) and (III).
37. O&G 01-0240800: Pace Oil and Gas Company Enforcement Action Regarding Hill (13431) Lease, Well No. 01, Pilgrim (Austin Chalk) (71486100) Field, Gonzales County, Texas. Violation of Rules 14(b)(2); 3(a)(1), (2), and (3).
38. Amendments, repeals, and new rules in 16 TAC Chapter 9, relating to LP-Gas Safety Rules, to update training and continuing education requirements, clarify changes in commission organizational structure or procedures, repeal some unnecessary rules, and make other non-substantive and/or conforming amendments, including new §§9.35 and 9.204; the repeal of §§9.33, 9.53, 9.207, 9.501-9.503, and 9.506-9.508; substantive amendments to §§9.2, 9.6, 9.10, 9.13, 9.17, 9.41, 9.51, 9.52, 9.54, 9.132, 9.134, 9.143, 9.201, 9.202, and 9.403; and clarifying, conforming, or non-substantive amendments to 36 other LP-gas rules in Chapter 9.
39. FY 2005 Operating Budget Amendment
40. Advisory Committee's recommendations for rebate amounts during Fiscal Year 2006.
Oil and Gas Division
41. Delegation of authority for administrative determination of gas market demand for prorated fields in lieu of the monthly statewide hearing.
42. Commissioners letter to EPA regarding funding of waste minimization program.
43. The Commission will provide an opportunity for general public input on any matter under the jurisdiction of the Commission, in accordance with the policy adopted on January 21, 2003.
|Datestamp:||07/25/2005 02:46 PM|
For comments and or questions about this website please contact Texas Register firstname.lastname@example.org